Friday, December 14, 2007

I Believe!!!

I just read a beautiful entry from a mother on my on-line brain tumor, caregiver support group. Her son (in his thirties) was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2000. Today was the day of his six month MRI. She's been posting, prior to today, about her anxiety and fear regarding this test. Many have written her back, assurring her, encouraging her, sympathizing with her because waiting for the MRI results, I guess, can be excruitiating. She just wrote the group and told us that Kevin's MRI was clear...no reoocurrence of any tumor growth. I immediately was brought to tears....with joy for this courageous family...but also with such hope and belief for my own husband who is bravely, fighting this battle. I believe that Richard will be one of those survivors!!!! I believe, I believe, I believe.

8 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

I am RIGHT HERE believing with you, sunshine!
xo
g.

Grandma Lise said...

I believe too.

Lisa P.

deb did it said...

"I believe we can fly on the wings we create" Keep the faith. Deb

Anonymous said...

I believe too! Helen

Betsey said...

I'm right there with you all!!!

Richard Estes said...

Thank you all for your belief in me. It really does mean so much to know that you are with Sherri and I on this. Challenging the beliefs around this GBM has been a challenge, but I know what is possible with the power of belief and prayer. I invite you to strengthen our shared belief by connecting emotion to the belief. When you see Sherri and I in our future, feel the joy and happiness that surrounds all of us knowing that the tumor is gone and will not return. Feel the happiness in knowing that together, our shared prayers and beliefs had a positive outcome for the future in our lives and all the people connected to us. Feel the joy knowing that you joined hands with with us and God on the spiritual realm to bring this outcome into reality.

Blessings to you all.

Richard

lisaann said...

I believe with al my heart!!

Erin said...

Just remember like Kevin... there are survivors! DH is kicking ass post dx on 4/99