Saturday, August 9, 2008

Love and Angels

It has been a rough week for me as I have been experiencing some chemo effects combined with side effects of the Nulasta and a minor infection in my throat I picked up somewhere. It has moved into my ears and given me a few difficult nights feeling chilled and feverish.. But, now that I am nearly a week out from the Avastin and camptosar, the symptoms of lethargy and aching muscles are fading and I am finding more energy to do things around the house.

I have been visited by my Angels several times recently and been given WONDERFUL gifts of healing energy. The first was from two Dear ones from my work who delivered a light quilt covered with words, poems, and words of encouragement and love from most of the staff and some residents. When I wrap up in it for a nap, I can Literally FEEL the love and healing energy that was intentioned in it's making.. Here is a photo of me napping that Sherri got.


My white blood cell counts were boosted successfully with the Nulasta after the third session. I am scheduled again for Aug. 18th for chemo, then will be sent to Swedish for a MRI..

We have had also had a busy and fun week helping Sherri's Mother celebrate her 90th Birthday! She is a wonderful woman who still lives independently and drives herself to Seattle. Being with her and her family is a Joy. We've had visits from family from out of state. Today will be the final big party honoring Nana!!!

I thank you everyone again for the food, cards and gifts I have received. It is my belief that what you give out to the world, you receive back again and again and again! Your joy and giving are your true gifts to the world.

With Love to All

Richard

No comments: