Sunday, July 6, 2008

Great Weekend!

As you might tell, mostly due to Sherri's wonderful focus on what brings me Joy, I have had an amazing weekend with all the comforts that I could dream of. Like She said, the extreme heaviness that I get from the chemo has come less often over the past 3 days and I spend some time each day feeling close to normal..!.. Tommorow morning, it's back dowm to Everett for my secong treatment of Avastin / CPT-11. (Article about it in the Bellingham Herald today) No web link, article on A8, "Costly Cancer Treatmant Raises Questions". I continue to believe that as Dr Foltz told us, he has seen Avastin make these brain Tumors "dissappear".

We are looking forward to a quiet Sunday today , maybe dinnner out, and have re-dedicated to walking outdoors everyday which seems to help the fatigue. .

Thank You everyone for being in out lies! Cheryl for the Chemo ride tommorow early to Everett, Mark, for the most delicous blueberry pie I have ever eaten, Richard, Jodi, Don and Barbara for the Lunch and help in the yard yesterday. Lee for your sharing of the Motorcycle trip, and everyone who wrote and called. You are alll making this Journey so much easier for us. We have Angels All Aroud US! YOU!

LOVE TO ALL

Richard

No comments: