Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 12


Today was day 12 of the 40 radiation / chemotherapy treatment schedule. Starting to feel it's effects a little with some headache related to the swelling caused by the radiation and tiredness which comes suddenly. Sherri has been so great encouraging me to slow down, take a nap, rest.. I really love her an am so lucky to have her in my life and here at my side.


I have been working for 3 - 5 hours a day for the past couple of weeks which has been great as I have had time ti pull things together there. I have been there so long and I honestly feel like so many of the staff are practically family!


2 comments:

Runner Gurl said...

I am imagining it sunny and lovely out your back window. I hope you are both having a wonderful day... and that your tummies are full of good coffee, and sunday pancakes made with your kiddos.

xo
g.

Buteoj said...

Richard: Thinking of you for the next days of radiation, healing, work and relaxing... Love from Christopher and I....Karen