Friday, November 30, 2007

He's SOSOSO cute!!!

Have I told you how darling my husband is with just a teeny weeny bit of hair? Oh my gosh! He is sososo handsome!!! Who would have thought? But I swear he should have been shaving his head a long time ago! And yes...this morning I rubbed his head and made a big wish!

He says his little noggin' is freezing! I think when he's at home he should wear a bandana or a soft, knit stocking cap...and when he goes outside he has always worn a hat!!! I hate him being cold. So I will be on the hunt for warm "inside" hats....(Oh boy!!! Something else to shop for!!!)

Anyway...I just had to tell you that I'm living with a very good looking man.... We are constantly discovering the "blessings" of this brain tumor experience!!!!

You are all in our hearts....as always!

Sher

2 comments:

Betsey said...

I agree with Sherri...Richard is a very handsome bald man!!! And I must add...I enjoyed helping in the process!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard
I swear you could now pass for King Hussein I of Jordan.:)
Ciao!