Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Doo



Decided that with the radiation making large bald spots, that I would just take it all off. I have a small beard trimmer that set on the shortest setting worked great. I would have used a blade, but worried about shaving off the lumpy incision line. Have to say that for a guy that was a real hippie in the 70's with hair down to the middle of my back, this is a real contrast! ;-) I kind of like it and I am getting lot's of compliments on it already.




This is Betsy, one of our dearest friends trimming the few spots that I missed after my audition. When you have a legally blind wife, it is good to have friends wit good vision! We had fun! Thank you Betsy!








I have only a few radiation treatments left with Dec 10th being the last. Should be a good cause for celebration! I am still working 4 - 6 hours, 5 days a week. Some fatigue, but generally the challanges there keep me moving and focused.


2 comments:

deb did it said...

I LOVE YOUR HEAD RICHARD! Looks mighty dashing! Wish I could give it a big love rub! Looks cold though...keep warm, safe and happy.Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. love and light, Deb

Buteoj said...

Nice job Betsy!
Looks good Richard.
Maybe a NY Yankees hat?
Karen and Chris