Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sometimes it feels like our days get away from us....and by the time that I sit down to write in the blog I realize that I am all "thought" out and that I can't "think through" one more thing. The bottom line is that this chemo/radiation schedule that we are on seems to keep both of us busy and at least I am a little stressed and so writing often doesn't happen. I know there are many people who want to hear about how Richard is doing....I'll try to be more up-to-date with my blog entries. I promise.



It should be no surprise to any of you that Richard is doing fantastic on his chemotherapy and radiation regime. He is feeling great so far (since he started taking Zofran), still has his hair, so far doesn't have any burns or even red skin from the radiation and isn't struggling with fatigue or lethargy. He continues to be smiling, laughing and amazing everyone with his attitude and faith. He is back to work for at least four hours a day and seems to be flourishing with all those supportive, loving people surrounding him.


We both continue to feel blessed by the support of everyone. We have been moved to tears many times as people's kindness touches us. It's hard to believe, sometimes, that so many people care and and are so willing to help us in such beautiful ways. We know that the loving vibrations that continue to surround us will help Richard remain cancer free. We are so thankful for all of our angels.

1 comment:

Buteoj said...

MY God! We love this man!!!
and are so happy things are going well. Love to both of you. Karen