Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Hair Doo


The radiation treatments are starting to catch up with the hair follicles at the areas of entry. This photo shows some of the obvious spots. Good news is that I am over half way through the treatments now. An occasional mild headache and some tiredness from the internal brain swelling are the only real noticeable symptoms from the treatments. Everyone is being so supportive and encouraging. THANK YOU. Have a nice holiday everyone! I have lost an appetite for sweets related to the chemotherapy, but thank goodness I still am loving the salty, fatty foods!.. Bring on the Turkey and dressing!


Love to All!


Richard

3 comments:

Suzie said...

Enjoy the turkey and dressing tomorrow (that is always the best part of thanksgiving anyway - second to family).

deb did it said...

Dear Richard,

One of my latest fond memories of the Holidays was when I ate the delicious vegetarian meal you and Sherri prepared....my mouth still waters for that meal, and I long to sit at your table to break bread, sip wine, laugh, talk, cry and hold one another. We are all counting our blessings this season for so many different reasons with hearts full of gratitude.Wish I could rub that new doo of yours! love and light, Deb

Runner Gurl said...

Awww.... You have SUCH a cute head!!!
; )

Gail... sending kisses to the tip top of it....