Monday, October 15, 2007

Day of waiting

Today felt like a day of waiting to hear from Dr Mayberg and the "tumor table" discussion which occurs every Monday at Swedish Neuroscience. Sherri and I waited somewhat anxiously not wanting to leave the house in case the call came.... which it never did.. so what I learned today is to have faith that the call will come when the time is right.. I am believing this evening that Dr Mayberg was spending the afternoon reaching the radiologist he mentioned whom he wanted to do the radiation treatments for me. He had told us that he knew that this associate had moved north and that he would reach him and put us in contact.. Tomorrow! ;-)

I heard from many of my wonderful Angels today.. Thank you!!! You words are like wispers from above and bring me strength.. also, I did find a wonderful and encouraging email list / group through MIT, "BRAINTMR".. I have received SO MUCH encouragement so far today and heard many stories of long term success.. like this one I received only minutes ago.. "When I was diagnosed with the GBM in June 2000, they told me I would only live 1 year. It has now been 7 years, the best of my life. So keep up the hope."

I am finding new strength every day.. I feel the love and energy you all send and am GRATEFUL! I thank God you are in my life!

Richard

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you....

both of you.....

daily....