Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Donuts!




Ended up the afternoon today with a treat.. Betsey and Gail stopped by before their big trip to Art Fiber Fest with a box of assorted Rocket donuts AND a package of TJ's carrot cake muffins! Here I am with a sample of each and every doughnut in the box!! Itwas a celebration of sorts as Sherri and I took the reign's and called this morning making appointments with the MD managing the Chemotherapy AND were referred to Dr Ian Thompsn here in Bellingham for the radiation. We have initial appointments with both coming up.
Here is a shot of my three beautiful donut angels delivering the goods! Just FYI, believe it or not, since I have tapered off the steroids, I have already dropped 6 pounds! Hard to believe considering what is on the table!

Stay Tuned!

Love to All! Richard

No comments: